Monday, February 13, 2017

Cards, Cards, Cards!

I have been playing with my Stampin' Up! stamps and Thinlits and now have two new Sizzix Stephanie Barnard card-making templates to add to the mix, one makes a step-up hearts card and the other makes a flip card. They are a lot of fun as the scoring and cutting out is done at once using my Big Kick. I do need to purchase a set of longer clear cutting plates for the stand-up framelit.

I used the sets Up & Away Thinlets and the Lift Me Up Stamps to make two cards. I also used the Carried Away Designer Series paper that coordinates. These were so fun and quick to make, I am thinking of doing a video of using the sets.

And don't forget, the Sale-A-Bration is still going on until March 31. The Lift Me Up Bundle plus the Rhinestone Basic Jewels will earn you a free set of 12"x12" Carried Away Designer Series Paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment