Sunday, January 8, 2017

Love Notes



Valentine's Day is all about love and love notes are part of the fun. My new Love Notes explosion box features the new Stampin' Up! stamp set, Sealed With Love , with the framelits set, Love Notes.
The paper used is also from this set in Real Red and the patterned paper is from the Sending Love Designer Series Paper Stack. Ribbons used are also from the Sending Love Ribbon Combo Pack. All are available from the 2017 Occasions Catalog.
This was a fun bundle to explore. This was the first time I've used the Stampin' Up! paper for the box itself. It worked very well and the smoothness of the paper makes it a dream to stamp. I recently acquired Sizzix's Stamper's Secret Weapon. This foam pad is wonderful to stamp with as it gives a really consistent result, even with longer stamps.
I used a couple of additional sets for the largest layer. I used the Tasty Trucks stamp for the dessert truck that I received as a freebie from the Sale-A-Bration brochure. This is a really versatile stamp set and loads of fun to use.
I also used one of my favorite sets, the Sliding Star Framelits and Shooting Star Stamp Set for the beehive heart with bee. The heart was embossed using the Tim Holtz hexagon embossing folder.

If you'd like to try to make this box, visit my Stampin' Up! page to order the supplies. Our Sale-A-Bration is still going on and for every $50.00 ordered, you get to select a free item from the Sale-A-Bration brochure, such as coloring designer sheets, stamp sets or card kits! Use the hostess code for all orders under $150.00 - E4C6R9N9.
I will also have a limited number of these completed boxes on my etsy shop, Tangled Moons.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment