Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Thanksgiving Card

This is my first Stampin' Up! project using my new stamps. The list of materials used is below:

Stampin'Up:
Very Vanilla Cardstock:
Presents and Pinecones Designer Series Paper
Vintage Leaves Photopolymer Stamps
Chocolate Chip Ink Pad
Delightful Dijon Ink Pad

Bazille:
Dark Brown Paper

DCWV:
Fall & Halloween Corrugate Stack

Prisma Colors Colored Pencils

Miscellaneous:
Bronze brads
chip, then attached with brads to a torn piece of corrugated paper, attached to the card using Stampin' Dimensionals.
I stamped the leaves onto Very Vanilla and various scrap pieces of metallic card stock. I left the Very Vanilla leaves plain and shaded the metallic leaves using Prisma colored pencils. The plain leaves were directly glued to the card and the metallic leaves raised slightly with the Dimensionals.
For the inside of the card, I stamped one leaf fully inked with Chocolate Chip, then stamped again twice, but without re-inking to create shadow leaves.
I hope you enjoy the card and are having fun making your own.
You can order the Stampin' Up! products from my Stampin' Up! page. Please use the hostess code: 9RT4MVGY if your order is under $150.00. Happy Stampin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment